In-Person Weekend Service
October 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We are so excited to be able to meet in-person again and worship together as a community for in-person church service. Pre-registration for adults is not required, but we do want to remind you of important details to help ensure the safety of our community.
Phase 1 – Important Details & Safety Measures
- Limited seating capacity, please arrive early to ensure your seat.
- Registration for adults is NOT required
- Children 6wks – 5th Grade will be allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis. No pre-registration is required.
- Temp checks will be required upon entry
- Masks are required at entry and at Children’s Church Check-In Social-Distancing will be required Sanitary stations will be available
Please continue to self-screen yourself and your household prior to attending service. If you are experiencing any of the below symptom’s this week or prior to service, we would ask that you join us online or catch our recordings. **If you consider Bethel Austin your home, join our Bethel Austin Community FB page and watch along with us LIVE OR catch our recording offered on FB at Bethel Church Austin and/or YouTube, Sundays at 7pm.
- Cough Shortness of breath or difficult breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
If your plans change due to self-screening on Saturday morning, please join us for the church service online from our Facebook community. Thank you again for helping us maintain a safe environment for our Bethel Austin family.If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Blessings to you!
The Bethel Austin Team