In-Person Weekend Service
January 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We are so excited to be able to meet in-person again and worship together as a community for in-person church service. We do want to remind you of important details to help ensure the safety of our community so please read the below safety requirements before attending a service.
Requirements to attend Service
Self-screen you and your household prior to attending this Saturday. If you are experiencing “any” of the below symptoms this week or day of, please join online.
- May have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Shortness of breath or difficult breathing
- Fever or Chills, Muscle or Body Aches
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Cough, Headache or Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and has not met the criteria for when it is safe to be around others
- Has symptoms of COVID-19
- Is waiting for COVID-19 viral test results
- Is at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19
These are unusual times that we’re navigating, and we understand that these safety requirements may not work for everyone. If so, please choose to join us online.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe environment for everyone, and we look forward to hosting His presence with our Bethel Austin Family!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Blessings to you!
The Bethel Austin Team