The Bethel Austin Transformation Center (BATC) is comprised of several ministries that provide counseling and inner healing to our church community. Sozo, individual, marriage, and family counseling is available from seasoned pastoral counselors.
We offer in person and virtual appointments
Our pastoral counselors offer individual, marriage and family counseling to help people and families with their personal or spiritual growth. Tools such as boundaries, communication approaches and other methods are necessary to build a healthy lifestyle.
Many people considering pastoral counseling find themselves asking one or more of the following:
- Have I had a Sozo but need to verbally process my breakthrough?
- Do I need tools to help me walk out my healing?
- Do I need help to build great relationships in my life?
- Single Client with one Pastoral Counselor: $55
- One Couple with one Pastoral Counselor: $75
- One Couple with two Pastoral Counselors: $90
Sozo is a biblical Greek word translated as saved, healed, or delivered. Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry aimed at getting to the root of things hindering a person’s relationship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
With a healed connection to the Trinity, the person can better understand their identity and the purposes to which they have been called.
Many people considering whether they need a Sozo find themselves asking one or more of the following:
- Is this a spiritual issue?
- Do I feel disconnected from God?
- Do I feel trapped in hopelessness, depression, anxiety, sin and/or addiction
- Are past traumatic experiences causing spiritual and/or emotional barriers that are holding me back?
If you’re unsure where to start, we suggest a Sozo. Get God’s perspective on your life and a fresh encounter of His love.
- $70 per session